Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crazy Love

I'm about to start reading the book, Crazy Love, by Francis Chan. Have you read it?


I'm excited about it. I love to read. I just rarely have time.


It's actually part of a new online book club, called Bloom.

It's being led by Angie and Jessica and I'm so excited about it!

I'll keep you posted on how it's going. They've actually already started....but I don't have my book yet. I know, I know, what a great way to get things going. But, I'm getting it this week - I promise, then I'll be playing catch-up.

If you haven't read the book, or even if you have, you should consider joining the book club!

For now, it's off to bed. But not before a War Eagle! I'm so proud of my Auburn Tigers. And, I'll be posting pictures tomorrow of our first SEC game of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...