That's right, I'm sure we'd all agree.
College football season is the most wonderful time of the year!
WAR EAGLE!

One of my favorite things about college football is the tailgating and the FOOD!
In honor of, Boomama is hosting the Tour of Dips.

My favorite dip ever is Velveeta cheese dip.
Just take a block of Velveeta, cut it into squares (easier for melting), and add a can of Rotel (maybe two depending on how much you're craving). Pop it in the microwave until all the cheese is melted, and serve with Tostitos chips!
MMMMMmmmm, I want some right now!
My husband, the carnivore, likes it with a slight variation.
He adds a pound of ground beef in there also.
And he likes his with Fritos instead of Tostitos.
I went to a tailgate last year and someone had made Pizza Dip. It was also VERY good!
Spread 1 package of cream cheese on bottom of dish.
Top with a 14 oz jar of pizza sauce.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of that.
*I think this was baked at 350 for 20 minutes or so, until bubbly.
It was served with Fritos and was delicious served this way, but I'm sure it would also be great topped with your favorite pizza toppings like pepperoni or olives or something!
What's your favorite dip (or tailgating recipe in general)?
No comments:
Post a Comment