Monday, September 21, 2009

Prayer Request

Wesley and I are huge Auburn fans. That's no secret.

At our wedding we left to our own little pep rally - Auburn shakers and even an old, classic Auburn car!

It was so much fun! It was one of my favorite things of the day.

Notice the man driving. He's the owner of the car, a huge Auburn fan, and a member of my hometown church - Dr. Jim DeHaven.

He was in a plane crash over the weekend.
From what I understand, Dr. DeHaven (who also flies planes) was picking his brother up in West Virginia, and they were flying to the Auburn v. West Virginia game in Auburn, AL, on Saturday. The plane experienced difficulties and they crashed into an embarkment. All passengers survived and the injuries on board were minor, however, Dr. DeHaven suffers now from a broken back. Please say a prayer for a speedy recovery and minimal pain!

Thanks and War Eagle!

I borrowed the following picture from Dothan's (my hometown) local papparazzi, Ricky Stokes.




2 comments:

  1. I prayed for a full, complete recovery. How amazing that he survived!! That is good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I am a patirnt of Dr. DeHaven's from Panama City. I heard about the crash and have been want ing to hear something!
    I will put him on the prayer list at our church.
    SA:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...