We've been busy lately! We've FINALLY closed on our house and are in the process of painting, getting all utitilities transferred, everything turned on, and moved!
I have just a few minutes, but wanted to share some of the "before" pictures of the house. I'll post the "afters" later (probably much later, so don't hold your breath!).
We only ran into one tiny problem getting into the house: we got there and they heat would NOT come on! And let me tell you, it got COLD. We didn't stay there. We were just painting and moving a few things in. Many thanks to Mom and Dad for buying us the space heaters so we were able to stay warm. AND thanks Mom, Dad, and Zach for ALL your help painting, lifting, moving, etc. We really appreciate it all! : )
The kitchen
I love this room. This is only half of it. This is the den off of the carport. It's going to take some creative arranging in here because of the way the cable outlet is and how LONG the room is.
Backyard view.
View of the master bath. The ugly shower curtain is gone. I like this picture because it shows the pretty tile in the shower!










Cute house
ReplyDeleteIt's great! I can't wait to see it decorated! And see you! Love you!
ReplyDelete