That's my sister, Caitlin, a.k.a. The Bride, getting her make-up done just before the wedding. The lady doing it was AMAZING. Her name was Audrey. Audrey did Caitlin's (and mine, Mom's, and Debbie's ) make-up. Audrey did it for FREE, her husband works at the mission where Clark and Caitlin work.
Here's Mom getting her make-up done.
Audrey was very talented and very nice. We enjoyed questioning her about her job. She's done make-up on several celebrities including Laura Bush, Lady Bird Johnson, Paula Deen, Roseanne Barr's daughter, and Anna Nicole Smith....to name a few!
She had such funny stories to tell us about Paula Deen and Anna Nicole Smith (Paula has Diet Coke and a cigarette for breakfast. Anna Nicole was much more down-to-Earth when she had no make-up on. She got "into character" with the more make-up Audrey applied.).
Thanks Audrey! Caitlin was beautiful and I know she enjoyed
the extra pampering too (as did Mom, Debbie, and I)!
More to come on Caitlin and Clark's wedding festivities....
Oh fun! I have never actually had someone else do my makeup, so that would be quite an experience!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like FUN! I think I would feel like a beauty queen :) Where are the pics of YOU?
ReplyDeleteI get to see you on Saturday! Can't wait!