Monday, December 7, 2009

Prayers Please!

Last week we had a fire drill. I had a student to fall on the way out the door and he put his hands down to try to catch himself. Well, long (stressful) story made short, his arm was broken and it had to be casted. He went back to the doctor for more x-rays today, and he's having to have surgery tomorrow morning. I hope to be able to leave school at some point to run up to the hospital and check on him.

Please pray!

Update: I spent a good portion of the day with my student's family while he was in surgery. He came out just fine, but they did have to put two screws and a plate in his arm. Please continue to pray for him as he heals and has physical therapy to endure. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...