Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Survey

I saw this Christmas survey floating around thought I'd do it too!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper!
2. Real tree or artificial?
Well, we always had real growing up. Wesley had artificial.
Right now we have an artificial one that one of us had in college, I think.

3. When do you put up the tree?
AFTER Thanksgiving!

4. When do you take the tree down?
After Christmas, BEFORE New Year's! : )

5. Do you like eggnog?
Blah, no!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Hmmm, I don't know. Not really as a child, but my FAVORITE gift was my bling last year!

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad - he always says he wants world peace. Or something blue.

8. Easiest person to buy for?
My mom or sister.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Nope, but I really want a Willow tree one! : )

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Definitely mail! But one year we did an email video one, and that was fun! : )

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
A scrap of steel, I guess. My dad works for a steel company and he wrapped up a heavy piece of steel. I was all excited wondering what BIG gift I got. Everyone laughed when I opened up.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Elf!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Sometime in November.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not that I remember.

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Sausage balls and pigs in a blanket Christmas morning!

16. Lights on the tree?
Duh! I prefer white lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
"All I want for Christmas is You!" by Mariah Carey
I know, I know, that tells nothing of the birth of Christ, but I love it so! I wish I could sing like that! : )

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We're usually home on Christmas Day. This year we'll be in TX for my sister's wedding just after Christmas. But, we do some traveling around the holidays.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen!
(Are you impressed? I promise I knew those by heart, I didn't look them up!)
Oh, and Rudolph too.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Either one. I have no preference.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
I love this time of the season! I'm not annoyed by anything.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red, green, silver

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Anything! I do love turkey and dressing though!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I'm happy with most anything. I actually didn't make a list out this year. I just want to be in my house! : )

26. Have you ever been caroling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...