Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Recollections and Memories

You can read about this new project here.

It sounds interesting to me, and I do love a writing prompt, so here goes nothing!

What was your day and date of birth?

I was born on a Saturday, June 15.
(So BrainBashers.com says anyway. I had to look it up; I didn't know!)

June 15th is the 166th day of the year (non-leap years): 199 days until the New Year!

Other June 15 Babies
Courtney Cox
Helen Hunt
Leah Remini
Jim Belushi
Dean Martin
Ice Cube

On This Date
1752: Benjamin Franklin proves lightning is electricity.
1775: George Washington was appointed commander in chief of the Continental Army.
1836: Arkansas becomes the 25th United State.
1864: Arlington National Cemetery is established.

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Ashley's. My major was elem. ed. (I'm a stay at home mom, now) and I have a cat named "The General", who is named for Gen. Robert E. Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog as well through Ashley :) I will be reading along! I was also an elem. ed. major, but am now a stay at home mom of three. I love your blog :) I am also participating in the project.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...