Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Auburn Room

A mere 20 days until Auburn football!

I sure hope Eli will be here by that point. I swear, these last few days and weeks have been longer than the entire pregnancy!

Anyway, it's no section 10 (our seats in Jordan Hare), but this is where we'll be cheering Auburn on from: The Auburn Room!

The view from the hall.

We moved our old couches in here after we bought new ones for the living room.


Wesley hates wall decals - I love them though! This one was actually a booger and it peeled part of the paint off. We'll have to touch that up.

I love this phrase; it was on the car we rode away from our reception in.

The Auburn room also doubles as an office. I'm still looking for the right chair for this desk.




War Eagle!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooo I *love* it! #1- The wall decal is the best one I have ever seen. Where did you get it? #2- The Magnolia Lane is the PERFECT accent pieces on those bookshelves! #3- When I finish grad school, I wish I was getting another degree from Auburn. Those look stinkin' awesome on the wall. You are one smart mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wall monogram is from Etsy. Leenthegraphicsqueen I think. She created a custom order for me.

    And, yes, I'm quite proud of those little pieces of paper! While I love Auburn, your second piece of paper will look just as good hanging on your wall! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have a whole Auburn room now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also I like that picture at the top of the bookshelf on the left! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of our friends that was in our wedding was an AU '05 grad and I actually went to a game with him and his girfriend my sophomore year of college!

    Here is what I remember: Bodegeda Bodegeda Bodegeda Ba Rah Rah Rah Sis Boom Ba Weegle Weegle ___?___ War Eagle Hit 'em in the __?__

    Was that close at all? It was awhile ago, but for some reason that sticks out! HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH! This the cutest office I've ever seen!!! SO FUN!! :-)

    Miranda
    http://hanginloosewiththetuccis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute room. someday when i have a house big enough, i'll have a buckeye room (ohio state!). i love the decal saying. super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...