Thursday, September 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Favorite Dessert Recipe

This week at Kelly's Korner it's Your Favorite Dessert Recipes.
This dessert is easy, cheap, quick, and GOOD!

My sister taught me how to make these in college. We'll call this an Apple Ring.

Ingredients: 2 cans of crescent rolls, 1 can apple pie filling, butter, cinnamon sugar

1. Open the crescent rolls and split them at the perforated slits into the triangles. Taking the wide end of the triangles, make a circle. The tips of the triangles will be pointing outwards (sorry, pictures would be helpful now, but I don't have them!). I use my Pampered Chef circular stone.

2. Open the can of Apple Pie filling. Spoon it out into the crescent rolls.

3. Take the tips and fold over on top of the filling and tuck the tip, creating a pocket. Do this all the way around. It will look like a ring.

4. Drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar. Bake at 350 until the crescent rolls are done.

5. Eat and enjoy! : )

4 comments:

  1. this sounds so good!! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy! I love all thing apple -- and this sounds delicious. I'm sure it looks beautiful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love things that are so easy to make, and sound absolutely delicious. I know what I'm getting next time I go to the store!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...