Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thirty-five Weeks

Things are getting close! I went to the doctor yesterday and will continue to go every week until Eli makes his grand entrance. I had my GBS test yesterday....piece of cake. Hopefully everything will come back ok there.

Eli's heart-rate was in the 120s and I measured at 36" - just one week ahead, but he said I've been measuring on the bigger side all along so that didn't necessarily mean anything. My BP was actually kind of low - 116/58, but I think that was because I had just taken my BP medicine. Weight gain to this point is exactly 30 lbs, which the nurse said was right on track with where I should be. I've actually had some pretty good nights sleeping. I pray that keeps up! I think it's because I've been so busy lately and had such long days, that I'm just totally exhausted when I go to bed. I'm still having some leg cramps, although they're not anything like what they have been.

Eli is now over 5 1/2 pounds and 18 inches long - about the size of a sheet cake from Publix - ha! His liver is now beginning to process his own waste. His basic physical development is done, now he's just packing on some pounds. Just one more week until he'll technically be considered full-term...hard to believe!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't wait to meet him.
    I miss you. Sorry I missed your call the other day. I will give you a call soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww! It's right around the corner!!!! Excited for you. Belly pics, please!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's very exciting foryou!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...